Echo (https://www.echo.com/) is a third party logistics company that gives its customers access
to UPS and over 60 LTL freight carriers through a single account relationship. The plugin retrieves
the LTL freight rates you negotiated Echo, takes action on them according to the plugin settings, and displays the
result as shipping charges in your WooCommerce shopping cart. To establish a Echo account call 1 (800) 354-7993.
- Three rating options: Cheapest, Cheapest Options and Average.
- Custom label results displayed in the shopping cart.
- Control the number of options displayed in the shopping cart.
- Display transit times with returned quotes.
- Restrict the carrier list to omit specific carriers.
- Product specific freight classes.
- Support for variable products.
- Option to determine a product’s class by using the built in density calculator.
- Option to include residential delivery fees.
- Option to include fees for lift gate service at the destination address.
- Option to mark up quoted rates by a set dollar amount or percentage.
- WooCommerce 3.9 or newer.
- A Echo account number.
- Your Echo web services api key.
- A license from Eniture Technology.
No screenshots provided