Manage Folders and Labels plugin consists of two modules:
Folder Description and features:
Allows you organize your Gravity forms in folders creating an ease for you to quickly search and view your forms in a user friendly manner.
• Single click folder creation
• Folders dashboard where you can view all folders and the respective forms
• You can create unlimited folders
• One form can be assigned to one folder only
• Folder names can be edited easily with a single click.
• Validation on unique folder name
• You can remove multiple folders with a single click
• A user friendly view where all forms will be shown inside the folders dashboard
• You can assign folder to the form from the Gravity forms dashboard.
You can assign multiple forms to a single label. This means that you can assign your multiple forms to multiple labels and search your forms in different ways.
• Single click Label creation inside form editor
• Single click label assign to the form.
• Remove or rename labels
• Validation on unique label name
Using Manage Folders and Labels
To get started download and install the Manage Folders and Labels for Gravity form plugin. Once the plugin is activated you will see “Manage Folders and Labels” in the Gravity dashboard menu.
Requirements to use Manage Folders and Labels
You must have Gravity forms plugin installed on your WordPress website. Compatible with Gravity forms v2.0.0 and above.
See the plugin in action
Need more custom features? Feel free to contact us to discuss @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author: Desol Int.
Manage Folders and Labels is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
any later version.
Manage Folders and Labels is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with Manage Folders and Labels. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html.
Assign Form to Folder
Edit Folder Name
Folder Created Validation Message
Folder assign validation