This plugin adds the MMD Portfolios tab to the WordPress admin panel. In this tab, you can create and manage portfolios of any kind of item you like. The portfolio will be presented as a clear, customisable grid of images, which includes a filter menu. There are animations included for when a filter is selected, as well as for when an item is hovered. In fact, the hover overlay follows your mouse around to really give the feel of a complete portfolio rather than just a group of individual items. All portfolios generated are fully responsive for all screen sizes. All in all, the MMD Portfolio is a highly customisable, easy to use and beautiful way to present your work to your audience. We offer a full version without functional limitations completely for free.
Screenshots and text can’t quite convey what a plugin like ours does. Therefore, a full working demo is available at https://portfolio-plugin.makermandesign.nl/. Feel free to test it on desktop, tablet or mobile!
How To Use
- In the WordPress admin panel, navigate to the “filters” tab under the MMD Portfolios admin tab. Add as many filter categories and option as you like. These will be made available for your portfolios to use as navigation.
- When done, navigate to the “add new” tab. Here, you can set up your portfolio.
- When setting up your portfolio, add the filters you would like to use for this portfolio in the “Portfolio filter settings” tab. These filters will make up your portfolio’s menu.
- All done? Press the blue “publish” button on the right side of your screen to save your portfolio!
- In the “All MMD Portfolios” tab, you will see your new portfolio, with a shortcode displayed to the right. Insert that wherever you like in your post or page, and your portfolio will be generated there.
- Filter title, selection and separator between title and filters
- Filter colors: text color, “active” text color, and highlighted background color
- General item colors: overlay color, text and decorator color
- A choice of 6 decorator options to match the style of your portfolio
- Several options for portfolio item size
- Individual item image, title, hyperlink and of course filter categories.
A full, working portfolio. Demo at https://portfolio-plugin.makermandesign.nl/
The mobile version of an MMD Portfolio. Demo at https://portfolio-plugin.makermandesign.nl/
The MMD Portfolio settings page.
The general settings tab.
The single item setting tab. Add as many items as you like!
An overview of all your portfolios and their shortcodes. Paste the shortcode into a post or page and your portfolio is ready!