Writing multilingual content is already hard enough, why make using a plugin even more complicated? I created qTranslate to let Wordpress have an easy to use interface for managing a fully multilingual web site.
qTranslate makes creation of multilingual content as easy as working with a single language. Here are some features:
- qTranslate Services – Professional human translation with two clicks
- One-Click-Switching between the languages – Change the language as easy as switching between Visual and HTML
- Language customizations without changing the .mo files – Use Quick-Tags instead for easy localization
- Multilingual dates out of the box – Translates dates and time for you
- Comes with a lot of languages already builtin! – English, German, Simplified Chinese and a lot of others
- No more juggling with .mo-files! – qTranslate will download them automatically for you
- Choose one of 3 Modes to make your URLs pretty and SEO-friendly. – The everywhere compatible
?lang=en, simple and beautiful
/en/foo/or nice and neat
- One language for each URL – Users and SEO will thank you for not mixing multilingual content
qTranslate supports infinite languages, which can be easily added/modified/deleted via the comfortable Configuration Page.
All you need to do is activate the plugin and start writing the content!
For more Information visit the Plugin Homepage
Please be aware of slow updates currently. I will continue supporting qTranslate, but I wouldn’t mind some help. 😉
Most flags in flags directory are made by Luc Balemans and downloaded from FOTW Flags Of The World website at