Quick Text Replacement WordPress Plugin - Rating, Reviews, Demo & Download
You find yourself in troubles when trying to change a simple text of a theme you’ve just bought? How can you replace a text in search result page with a better description? Or change the WooCommerce’s default message when your shopping cart is empty? Changing theme’s or plugin’s PHP file directly? No, that’s not recommended because you’ll lose all your changes when theme or plugin is updated. Creating a child theme, then copy file from parent theme and modify it? No, because that’s too much work for you and it doesn’t always work with themes and absolutely doesn’t work with plugins.
So, Quick Text Replacement is born to solve this problem. Quick Text Replacement, as its name says, is a WordPress plugin that can help you quickly replace text in a WordPress theme or plugin files just in 10 seconds!
The plugin offers an intuitive interface for you to replace a text with another. You also can use the plugin to translate or fix translation of a WordPress theme or plugin. Optimized by ajax, your replacement manipulation is done extremely fast.
Quick Text Replacement Features
- Quickly replaces text in a WordPress theme or plugin files, can be used to quick translate a theme / plugin (localization)
- Can replace even translated text, thus can be use to fix theme / plugin translation
- Runs fast when scan text, add text replacement, update text, etc.
- Easy to use with friendly interface, follows WordPress style
- Supports live search
- Supports context and file references, e.g. where the text comes from (for better replacement / translation)
- Supports singular and plural forms for English and similar languages
- Works BOTH in the frontend and backend (admin area)
- High performance: plugin is coded by experienced WordPress developer with care of speed, loading effect and WordPress standards.
How it works
The plugin scan all text in theme or plugin files that are displayed using WordPress standard localization functions. All themes and plugins must use these functions when they want to output (or return) a text. For scanned text, the plugin use WordPress filters to change the text with the one you enter in the plugin settings page.
Note 1: If a theme or plugin you’re using doesn’t use WordPress standard functions to output text, then some text might be missing from the list and we can’t replace / translate them. In this case, please contact the author of the theme / plugin and ask him to update the product. It also improves the coding quality (and overall quality) of his theme / plugin. After update, you can see the text in the Quick Text Replacement settings page.
Note 2: This plugin scans text in theme or plugin files, not text from custom user (or admin) inputs or post / page content. It isn’t meant to be a translation plugin like WPML where you can translate even custom field / category names.
Made by the creator of Meta Box WordPress Plugin and FitWP – Premium WordPress Themes.
Reviews & Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.