TwicPics is a real-time image processing service that enables individuals and businesses of all sizes to deliver high performing and rich visual content with easy setup.
It reduces image file sizes with adaptive compression and automatic Next-Gen format to boost your website performance and SEO by delivering pixel perfect images on the fly.
TwicPics ensures your images are perfect. Neither too big nor too small.
What is TwicPics?
Websites are heavier than ever and the main culprits are images. They eat up network bandwidth and increase the time visitors spend waiting for pages to load. Because every passing tenth of a second reduces your website’s overall conversion rate, this dramatically impacts its reputation as well as revenue.
TwicPics’ library being the heart of this WordPress plugin means you don’t have anything to do regarding your images optimization. The end-user never sees the original image. Instead, an optimized, perfectly sized, device-adapted image is delivered from a location close to him through a worldwide CDN.
- Image resizing and DPR: TwicPics automatically detects the DPR of your visitors. This means your existing and future images are automatically sized ****at the correct DPR for any device.
- Lazy loading: automatically defers offscreen images to improve page loading time. TwicPics also uses image placeholders for better user experience.
- Process many image formats: non-animated AVIF, GIF, HEIF, JPEG, PNG and WebP formats are supported.
- Next-Gen format and WebP conversion: for better optimization, your images are automatically converted to WebP format by default.
- Lossless compression: TwicPics automatically removes useless data and compresses images on the fly. Reduce image size by up to 75% without compromising quality.
- Rock solid architecture: 99.999% service uptime and 99.99% image delivery success on average.
- Global CDN: serve your images closer to your visitors thanks to a worldwide CDN powered by Amazon™.
- SEO optimization