Rocket Addons is a well-designed, highly optimized, lightweight plugin that allows users to add conditional functionality to Elementor Pro forms. Rocket Addons it is one of the few plugins that allow you to add conditional functionality to hide or show form
fields in a simple manner, build a quoting calculator, or create custom values based on user selections.
Rocket Addons has an excellent customer service team that’s ready to answer any questions that you have. Visit our support portal in the wordpress admin or contact us through our website.
Elementor PRO page builder is required for this plugin.
- First make sure that Elementor Pro Page Builder is installed, As this plugin works only with it.
- Download the plugin then Upload it to the plugin folder: /wp-content/plugins/ or install it through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- You can find the plug-in under the category “Rocket Addons” on your Elementor element/widget list.
- Conditional Visibility (Single Condition) – Hide or show Elementor Pro form fields based on a single condition.
- IF THEN – Conditional Values – Create IF, THEN conditions to output a value based on the user’s selection.
- Conditional Visibility (Multiple Conditions) – Hide or show Elementor Pro form fields based on multiple conditions.
- Total Cost Calculator – Create calculations and display an output on your Elementor Pro forms.
Documentation and Support:
For documentation and tutorials go to our Documentation.
If you have any more questions, get support from our wordpress admin panel or submit your request on our contact page
For more information about features, FAQs and documentation, check out our website at Rocket Addons.
No screenshots provided