The Sooon.page – Site Under Construction plugin allows you to quickly activate or deactivate a custom “Under Construction” or “Maintenance Mode” page for your WordPress site.
Upload your own custom page created in Sooon.page, a drag-and-drop online page builder designed specifically for creating stunning maintenance mode pages.
How does it work?
- Install the plugin
- Access the website https://sooon.page to create your page under construction. You don’t need (and can’t) register.
- Create your page: Enter a title, a short text and a logo or image, choose a template and adjust it according to your needs.
- Choose your template. Some are free and others have paid features.
- Adjust the page according to your needs.
- Then download the ZIP file and upload into this plugin page.
You don’t need to connect to the sooon.page service again or have an account created, the downloaded ZIP file works independently.
The app offers dozens of templates that allow you to instantly create stunning pages.
- You can add subscription forms for your newsletter service without writing a single line of code.
- Create countdown timers in seconds, selecting the final date and multiple shapes ans animations.
- Achieve impressive backgrounds thanks to the combination of sliders, gradients or videos.
- You can check out our template demos before getting started.
- Easily and quickly create a professional-looking “Under Construction” or “Maintenance Mode” page that will keep your visitors informed and engaged while you work on your site.
- Restrict access to your site during maintenance mode by selecting which user roles are allowed to bypass the “Under Construction” page and view the full site.
- Activate or deactivate the maintenance mode in one click.
- Download the current maintenance page ZIP and upload again to sooon.page to edit.
No screenshots provided