User And Login Management Wordpress Plugin - Rating, Reviews, Demo & Download
The User and Login Management plugin provides a one-stop solution for managing all your local WordPress users. Our plugin offers several functionalities, including Bulk User Management, User Redirection Upon Login & Logout, User Session Management, User Activity & Session Tracking, Website Privacy & Security, and many more, with which you’ll have complete control over your site’s user base.
Free Version Features
Bulk User Creation: You can create multiple user accounts at once for users not registered in WordPress simply by importing them through a CSV file.
Bulk User Modification: Existing WordPress users’ information, such as their name, email, role, etc., can be modified/updated for multiple users simultaneously. Using our interactive plugin interface, you can import and manage various attributes of WordPress users in just a single step.
Bulk Users Role Management: You can assign roles to new WordPress users or modify/overwrite the existing users’ roles by importing them through a single file.
Export WordPress Users: You can export profile information of your WordPress, such as name, email, role, etc., to a CSV file.
User Activity & Session Tracking: Activity information about your WordPress users, such as session time and active/inactive status, can be easily viewed from the WordPress admin dashboard using our plugin.
Default Redirection on Login and Logout: A default redirection URL can be set for all WordPress users on login and logout.
Manage access to the website: Make your website publicly or privately accessible as per your requirements.
Premium Version Features (Check out the Licensing tab to know more):-
Role-Based Redirection on Login: The admin can decide the page to which particular users will be redirected based on their role after login. The information about the URL for the page to be redirected needs to be provided. However, this is an optional feature, and the users will be redirected to the default URL if no role-based redirection is provided
Create Custom WordPress Role : You can create and assign a custom WordPress role to all users imported through a CSV file with no preassigned roles.
Manage all WordPress role capabilities : Manage capabilities of default as well custom WordPress roles as required apart from the administrator.
Delete WordPress Users on Import : Delete users if not present in CSV or other file formats of your choice.
Role-Based Restriction : Restrict users’ access to a page based on their role.
Auto Logout users: Manage the session of your WordPress users by providing the auto-logout time, after which the user session will be terminated.
Make a Page/Post Private using custom attributes: Make a particular page, post, image, etc., on a private site publicly accessible by providing a URL, Page/Post ID, Page Name, or other custom attributes.
Admin email notification: Notify the site admin on every failed login attempt through an email.
User profile picture management: Manage WordPress user profile pictures from the plugin and the WordPress edit profile section. These user profile pictures can be easily uploaded and deleted from the plugin interface in just one click.
Use Cases Supported By Our Plugin
- Manage multiple users simultaneously by importing and creating WordPress users from CSV. A new user account will be created for users not already registered in WordPress, and the existing users’ information can also be modified.
- Bulk user roles can be managed by setting default roles that need to be assigned to all the newly created users or the existing users for which the role is not specified. The roles for existing users can also be overwritten.
- If an admin wants to redirect the users with a specific role to a particular page, this can be done simply by providing the URL to which the user with that role needs to be redirected.
- Information regarding the session activity, such as active and inactive WordPress users, can be viewed. The admin can use this information to delete or remove inactive users.
- Restrict access to publicly accessible websites by making them private. This website will be accessible only to logged-in users.
For a private website, if there is a need to make a specific page/post publicly accessible, this can be achieved by providing the URL that needs to be made public.
Other Use-Cases we support:-
- miniOrange WP LDAP/AD Login for Intranet sites plugin supports LDAP login to WordPress sites using credentials stored in active directory and LDAP Directory systems. Only if you have access to LDAP Extension on your site.
- miniOrange Active Directory/LDAP Integration for Cloud & Shared Hosting Platforms Plugin supports login to WordPress sites hosted on a shared hosting platform using credentials stored in active directory and LDAP Directory systems in case you are not able to enable LDAP Extension on your site.
- Search Staff/Employee present in your Active Directory: allows you to search and display the users present in your Active Directory / LDAP Server on a WordPress page using a shortcode.
- miniOrange also supports VPN use cases Log in to your VPN client using Active Directory /other LDAP Directory credentials and Multi-Factor Authentication.
- miniOrange supports Single-Sign-On (SSO) into a plethora of applications and supports various protocols like(RADIUS, SAML, OAuth, LDAP/LDAPS, using various IDPs like Azure Active Directory, Microsoft On-Premise Active Directory, Octa, ADFS, etc.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
Why you should go with our solution
- Support: With search being one of the essential functions of a website, our priority support ensures that any issues you face on a live production site can be resolved in a timely manner.
- Regular updates: We regularly update our plugin and ensure it is compatible with the latest WordPress versions. These updates include security and bug fixes that ensure you have the latest security fixes.
- Ensure timely updates for new WordPress/PHP releases with our premium plugins and compatibility updates to ensure you have adequate support for smooth transitions to new versions of WordPress and PHP.
- Reasonable pricing: Various plans are tailored to suit your needs. We provide discounts to educational and non-profit organizations and bulk discounts on large purchases.
- Easy to set up : High-quality, easy-to-understand documentation will help you in setting up our plugin. Our developers can also help you by walking you through the setup process of the plugin.
- High level of customization and add-ons to support specific requirements.
Please email us at email@example.com or Contact us
- Compatible with WordPress version 5.0 or higher
- Compatible with PHP version 5.2.0 or higher