Allows customer to made payment on Fluent Forms using ValuePay.
- It is required to create field for Identity Type, Identity Value, Bank and Payment Type if recurring payment is enabled (mandate ID is filled).
- Identity Type, Bank and Payment Type field must be Select field.
- Identity Type and Bank field will be mapped automatically, no need to fill in the options.
- Identity Type field field will be mapped automatically only if it has more than two (2) options.
- To disable field mapping for Identity Type field, add more than two (2) options. Accepted values:
1 = New IC No.
2 = Old IC No.
3 = Passport No.
4 = Business Reg. No.
5 = Others
- Payment Type field only accepts “single” and “recurring” value (without double quotes).
- Recurring payment only creates one payment record in Fluent Forms with “Pending” status.
No screenshots provided