Enter video details into the Video Callout box on the page editor and further customisation options will be displayed.
- video – (required) YouTube video URL or ID, or Vimeo video URL.
- autoplay – Tick for video to play automatically (note, autoplay videos will be muted as required by most modern browsers).
- frequency – How long after user sees video before it can be shown again. Uses a period – e.g. seconds, hour, day and a duration.
- delay – Delay in seconds until video appears.
- class – Add extra CSS classes to the outer div for custom styling.
- mute turn off sound
- modal will cover the page with a tint
You can choose where you want the callout to appear, what size and all properties of the window, frame, closer. The style and layout can be globally managed for the site with the option to set any overrides on a per placement basis.
Autoplay is not supported by all browsers. If you use autoplay, mute should be turned on for autoplay to work in most cases in those browsers that support it.
No screenshots provided