The easiest, and fastest way to Add Widgets to Posts and Pages. Create unlimited dynamic sidebars (widget areas) and insert them into a WordPress post or page.
Create as many widget areas (Turbo Sidebars) from the settings menu, and use them multiple times.
Each sidebar can be set up independently with a shortcode, and you can set up more than one per post/page.
Sidebars can be inserted in the post/page by using a shortcode like the following, where
x is the name of the sidebar.
HOW TO SETUP THE PLUGIN
- Create a Turbo Sidebar, these are your special widget containers
- Add widgets to the Turbo Sidebar in the same way as you do for normal sidebars
- If using the visual editor use the Add Turbo Sidebar button to add the Shortcode into your post or page where you’d like it to appear.
The sidebars can also be added to any theme, using template tags. This is an ace way to add widgets/sidebars to a theme’s header and footer (or any other part of a theme).
Current Features Include
- Highest Rating – 122 5* Reviews
- No Coding needed
- Create unlimited sidebars
- Place them in posts/pages/custom post types
- Add to themes using template tags
- Works with ALL widgets and themes (let us know if you have an issue)