A simple WordPress plugin to list posts without a featured image in the admin posts page.
Your time-saving tool for finding post with no featured image. This is perfect if you just migrated your blog to WordPress and need to see if all your post has a featured image.
The plugin works for the ‘post’ post type only with plans to extend it to other post types in future updates.
- You will find the plugin in the WP Admin > Post sub-menus. Click on the ‘No Thumbnail’ link to list your posts with no featured image.
- Edit a post to add a featured image.
This software is intended for use with WordPress Software https://www.wordpress.org/ and is a proprietary licensed product.
- Copyright (c) 2020, Ebenezer Obasi
- All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are not permitted provided.
This plugin should be bought from the developer. For details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
- INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
- PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
- INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
- PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED
- AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
- ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
No screenshots provided