Automatically makes the HTML tables in your posts and pages responsive (mobile-friendly). Devices with a small screen will see the tables in a new layout with two columns. In the first column will be the data from the first row (the column names), and in the second column will be the data from the other rows.
- Choose the maximum screen size to affect
- Choose the cell background color for even and odd rows
- Choose the cell border color for even and odd rows
- Exclude tables by HTML class or ID
- Exclude posts and pages by ID
- Tables with merged cells are not supported
- Tables inside tables are not supported
- Only for tables, in which the first row contains the column names
- The cells in the first column of the responsive version of the tables (the column names from the original table) will have their HTML code stripped
Using the Firefox responsive design view tool to see how a HTML table looks like without the plugin and with the plugin.
The settings page of the Make Tables Responsive plugin.