SiteTree is a lightweight and user-friendly tool that lets you add to your WordPress site a human-readable Google (Image) Sitemap for search engines and/or a customisable Archive Page (or HTML5 Compliant Site Map) for your visitors in no time.
To learn more, visit SiteTreePlugin.com
What’s New in SiteTree 1.5
- Automatic rescheduling of failed pings.
- User Interface control to cancel a scheduled ping.
- Exclude categories and tags from the Google Sitemap.
- Exclude tags from the Archive Page.
- Option to add to the Robots.txt file created by WordPress the permalink to the Google Sitemap.
- Customise the filename of the Google Sitemap.
- Improved the web caching.
- Dashboard improved with various visual and textual feedback.
- Human readable Google Sitemap with images support, automatic ping, web caching, …
- Customisable Archive Page (or user-friendly Site Map) with one click activation.
- Support for all the WordPress built-in content types.
- Meta-settings available in the New/Edit screen for in-depth customisation.
- Multisite compatible.
- Integrated caching and WP Super Cache support.
- Both the Archive and the Sitemap are automatically refreshed only when needed.
- WordPress-like administration area with a Dashboard to easily interact with the plugin.
- Developed with an eye on performance.
- … and many other.
Ping info with a control to cancel scheduled pings.
Meta-settings available in the New/Edit screen of a post or page.
Google Sitemap with images support generated for SiteTreePlugin.com
A Site Map styled by the Twenty Eleven theme.
Another example of Site Map styled by the Twenty Eleven theme and a few additional lines of CSS.