User Meta Manager is a handy plugin, with a simple interface, for managing user meta data.
- Add, edit, or delete meta data for individual members, or all members.
- Add custom user meta fields to the user profile editor.
- Create forms using short codes which allow members to update user meta data.
- Short codes for restricting access to content based on meta data values.
- Short codes for inserting user meta data into posts or pages.
- Automatically assign a meta key and default value to new registrations.
- Edit which meta data is displayed in the User Meta Manager Home screen.
- Backup and restore user meta data.
The free version is limited to listing 100 users. The Pro version is unlimited, and has some advanced features. Get the Pro plugin at http://jasonlau.biz/home/membership-options#umm-pro
- For websites with an unlimited number of users.
- Advanced field validation using match or search methods.
- Regular expressions matching.
- Canned/saved regular expressions. Easily save and reuse your favorite regex patterns!
- Case sensitive or insensitive validation search. Easily ban words or phrases from custom fields.
- Custom error messages.
- Redirect a user after custom form submission.
- Backup, restore, export/import User Meta Manager settings.
- Restore/import wp_usermeta table from User Meta Manager CSV backup.
- Backup, restore, export/import WordPress Users.
- More to come …
- No additional features will be added to the free version.
Please report bugs in the Support section, and not the Reviews section.