About UserCredits for WordPress – PayPal IPN Add-On
Are you already using UserCredits for WordPress but want to use PayPal as your payment gateway for receiving credits?
This is the plugin for you!
It’s simple to use – just follow the instructions provided – they are included in the WordPress admin menu after you’ve activated the plugin.
Set up PayPal and then put the [obr_ipn_add_credits] shortcode on your successful payment taken landing page, and you’re good to go.
Want to See More?
If you need help, please click on the support tab to see details of what’s available.
For pre-sales questions, you can leave a post in the comments tab here on CodeCanyon.
For post-sales support, please visit our helpdesk.
- v2.0.4 – 27 January 2015 – updated demo site link and removed the php4 constructor
- v2.0.3 – 23 January 2015 – fixed multisite issues
- v2.0.2 – 06 January 2015 – added charset collate to table creation and removed upgrade alert message
- v2.0.1 – 05 August 2014 – updated help and usage to include PayPal button notification info
- v2.0 – 02 July 2014 – re-written alongside the main UserCredits v4.0 update and separated the admin pages more logically
- v1.3 – 28 November 2013 – simplified the Live/Sandbox process by adding a toggle in the admin area rather than editing the ipn.php file directly
- v1.2 – 26 September 2013 – re-wrote ipn.php for better use of $wpdb and validation
- v1.1 – 24 July 2013 – updated release
- v1.0 – 22 July 2013 – initial release
Tested and working great with WordPress 4.1