WORDPRESS EMAIL INTEGRATION PLUGIN
Collect subscribers through WordPress forms and grow your email list with ease. Experience CONVENIENT and POWERFUL integration with popular email marketing services including MailChimp and MailPoet. Enjoy our built-in form templates and choose the one you like with a single click. Take advantage of the ultimate lead generation plugin for WordPress.
Generally, contact form plugins help WordPress website builders to connect with website visitors. Nowadays, most WordPress form plugins collect leads and store them in your local database, which you can export and manually insert into the email list. But have you ever wondered how cool it would be if your WordPress form could send contacts directly to your preferred mail marketing plugins? Now you actually can do that with this lead collection plugin! 🎉
With Easy Email Integration, you can display a clean-looking contact form on your website. Thanks to its integration with popular page builders like Gutenburg and Elementor, you can insert the custom form anywhere you want with our handcrafted personalization options. Lead capture on WordPress website is now easier!
👩🏼💻 Get Support
ATTRACTIVE UI AND SUPER EASY TO USE
While creating Easy Email Integration, our #1 priority was to create a plugin that can be used by anyone, even someone who is creating his first WordPress site. We can promise you that the clean UI of this WordPress form plugin will provide you with the most convenient lead generation experience you can ask for from an email integration plugin. The user interface is not cluttered with redundant settings, it shows exactly the options you need to grow your subscriber list.
NO RIGOROUS SETUP, GET STARTED WITHIN A FEW MINUTES!
Once you activate the plugin, all you have to do is connect to your preferred email platform. Then, take advantage of the WordPress Page Builder (Gutenberg) or Elementor support and add the contact form within any post or page you want. That’s it. or Elementor support and add the contact form within any post or page you want. That’s it. Lead generation will start immediately. The whole setup won’t take any longer than 1 minute!
WordPress forms created with Easy Email Integration form builder are 100% mobile responsive and will always look slick on any device regardless of their resolution or operating system (iOS, Android, macOS, or Windows 10). In addition, the plugin is also highly optimized to ensure better speed and SEO performance.
INTEGRATION WITH POPULAR APPS AND EMAIL MARKETING SERVICES
- MailChimp – Automatically send your contact list to MailChimp and grow your email list. Set up once and enjoy an unbelievable growth of your subscriber list.
- MailPoet – Similar to MailChimp, MailPoet is considered one of the most popular email marketing options for WordPress. Our plugin allows you to create signup forms for MailPoet and add contacts to MailPoet subscriber lists.
- GetResponse – Take advantage of the integration with GetResponse for WordPress to grow your contact list and collect eCommerce data for launching successful campaigns.
- FluentCRM – Connect your FluentCRM list and tags; continue to receive valuable contact information and organically grow your email list.
- ActiveCampaign – Automatically send contacts to your ActiveCampaign account and take advantage of its 870+ integrations that include Microsoft, Shopify, and Facebook.
- ConvertKit (Ultimate) – With our ConvertKit integration send form leads to ConvertKit. Run successful email campaigns and grow your business.
- MailerLite (Ultimate) – Grow your subscription list by sending custom form leads to MailerLite.
- SendinBlue (Ultimate) – Enjoy powerful integration with SendinBlue, a powerful email marketing for WordPress.
- SendFox (Ultimate) – Send your website leads to email marketing tools like SendFox.
- Also many more exciting integrations are coming very soon!
👩🏼💻 Get Support
EASY EMAIL INTEGRATION FEATURES
1. Gutenberg block support – you can place the custom form into any page/post by using the Easy Email Integration Gutenberg block.
2. Elementor widget support – enjoy effortless customization with our Elementor widget support. You can edit the form on any page or post with the custom Elementor widget.
3. Integration with popular email marketing plugins and apps – enjoy flawless integration with popular email marketing solutions and apps including MailChimp, MailPoet, FluentCRM, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, Google Sheets, and many more.
4. 5 pre-built form templates – choose any of our tailor-made form templates to ensure a fantastic experience for your website visitors. More cool templates are currently under development.
5. Form customization options – each of our pre-built forms offers plenty of customization options including form name, header, form tag, width, name and email placeholder, etc. You can also select your preferred mail integration (i.e. MailChimp, FluentCRM) from here.
6. Form background customization – choose your preferred background color and image to offer a unique experience for your visitors.
7. Automatic lead collection on the local database – once you activate the plugin and place the WordPress form, it will automatically save the form contacts on the local database.
8. Detailed subscriber list with search and filter options – Get subscriber information including their name, and email through the detailed subscriber list. You can also search subscribers and filter using tags.
9. Subscriber list export in CSV format – Export the subscriber list in CSV format anytime you want with a single click from the Email List.
10. Attractive user interface with weekly subscriber trend view – Keep track of your subscriber growth with a weekly subscriber trend view.
11. Performance trend view – Track the performance of your contact form with the weekly visitors vs subscriptions graph.
12. Theme compatibility – Easy Email Integration is compatible with the most popular WordPress themes.
On the Free version, you can sync up to 15 subscribers per day with any of the mail integrations. Once your daily limit on the Free version is over, the rest of the subscribers will be saved on the local database. So no chance of losing your precious subscribers!
👩🏼💻 Get Support
EASY EMAIL INTEGRATION ULTIMATE FEATURES
1. Unlimited subscriber sync – On the Ultimate version, you can sync as many subscribers as you want with the email integrations. So enjoy the plugin’s full potential by enabling the premium version (Incoming).
2. Custom CSS – Unleash the power of CSS to customize the form as you want (Upcoming).
3. Google Sheets Integration – Google Sheets is a great way to organize your contact form information. Forget manually inserting each contact, now you can connect your spreadsheet with Easy Email Integration, and receive contact form leads automatically (Upcoming).
👩🏼💻 Get Support
How to Install?
- Go to your Dashboard
- Opt-in to Plugins > Add New
- Search for Easy Email Integration
- Click install and Activate
USE OF THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
When you choose to use other 3rd party email integrations (SaaS services or plugins) – the data you collect would be sent to those 3rd party services. The services you integrate will receive those subscribers’ information.
Easy Email Integration itself does not gather any of the data you collect from your audience. The data only leaves your WordPress site when you integrate 3rd party services and enable the integrations. Currently, our plugin will send your consent to the following platforms:
- IP API – We are collecting visitor location information from IP API by their public IP. You can read more on IP API’s Terms and Policies.
- MailChimp – we are using PHP SDK to send subscriber information to MailChimp. The process begins when you enable MailChimp from the integration option. You can read more on Mailchimp’s privacy statement.
- GetResponse – We are using GetResponse API to send contact form data to their email client. Learn how GetResponse processes your data here.
When you choose only the local database, your data is only saved on your WordPress site and we don’t collect or share them with any third-party services.
HOW TO USE
Once you activate the plugin, it will be automatically integrated with your local database. If you want to add your preferred email marketing solution, navigate to your WordPress Admin dashboard > Easy Email Integration > Integrations. You can select your email platform here. Next, navigate to any post or page where you want to display the contact form and add the form using Gutenberg or Elementor block editor. That’s it! You’re ready to get started with the lead collection.
No screenshots provided