Multi-Carrier Shipping Calculator For Ready! Shopping Cart Wordpress Plugin - Rating, Reviews, Demo & Download
Accurate Multi-Carrier Real-time Shipping Rates for Ready! Shopping Cart
Registration at AuctionInc required to begin your free trial.
Our ShippingCalc Plugin for Ready! provides you access to our Shipping Rates API and allows you to integrate rates from multiple carriers (DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS) into your store. There are many advanced features in our Ready! ShippingCalc Plugin such as drop-shipping from multiple origins, USPS flat rate box calculations, insurance,flexible handling, packaging material weight, and more. Our technology is especially unique in its capability to accurately generate rates for products or quantities that must be packed into multiple boxes.
- Intelligent packaging for multiple products and quantities
- Domestic and international services supported from any origin
- Carrier accounts not required
- Advanced capabilities for determining fit into USPS flat rate boxes
- Separate configuration for packing materials weight
- Automatically determines dimensional weight pricing
- Supports both flat rate and carrier-calculated rates
- Configure handling per product, package, or order
- Charge handling by flat fee or percentage
- Determine insurance cost based on value
- Restrict products to selected carrier services
- Discounts or free shipping based on the order price
- Supports shipping from multiple locations by product
- All accessorial carrier charges supported
- Offer pickup or delivery based on zip code range
There are many available plugins to help merchants with shipping, but none with the capabilities we offer with our ShippingCalc Plugin, powered by AuctionInc’s patented shipping rate engine. “Take the guess out of shipping”, so the shipping prices quoted to your customers are accurate based on your unique business needs.
This plugin requires the Ready! Ecommerce plugin as well as a subscription to AuctionInc.
Enable our shipping module
Default module configuration settings
ShippingCalc settings on Product page