Simple Social Images automates the creation of branded, beautiful social images for your WordPress posts.
⚠️Important – for this plugin to work, it requires a paid Simple Social Images license in order to generate the images. Purchase a license here.
When you share a post, page or custom post type URL from your website on social networks, they will look for an image to display. Sometimes no image can be found. Sometimes the image is generic, irrelevant, unprofessional or just embarrasing!
Custom sharing images increase engagement when you, or others, share your posts online.
To solve this, many WordPress users will create their own images and upload them to WordPress. But this can be very time consuming to produce (e.g. using Canva) and difficult to maintain consistency.
With Simple Social Images you can automate this process, getting the engagement that you want while saving time.
How it works:
- Create your template using the Simple Social Images settings page, setting colours, fonts, logo, images and sizes
- Create and publish a post (also works for pages and custom post types)
- The plugin will create an image and save it to your WordPress Media Library
- The plugin will set the og:image tag to the URL of the custom image
- Share your post online and see your custom sharing image
The images that are generated can be customised to suit your brand. You have control over:
- Text sizes
- Company logo and size
- Background images
Our simple preview tool allows you to preview what you images will look like in the plugins settings page.