The Check Woo Phone plugin checks the customer’s phone number on the WooCommerce Checkout page against your rules. All rules are fully customizable.
The following phone number parameters can be checked
- Number length (fixed or “from and to”).
- Symbols used in the number (numbers, parentheses, dot, plus, hyphen, space).
- Mandatory beginning of the phone number (e.g., +380).
You also control the following settings
- Which phone number input fields to check: billing, shipping or both.
- Placeholder text of the “Phone” field.
- Error notification text when entering an incorrect phone number.
- Verification of the phone number is carried out exclusively on the Checkout page.
- The WooCommerce plugin must be activated.
- Verification of the real existence (validation) of the phone number is not carried out.
Installing and configuring the plugin
- Install the plugin from the “Plugins” page in the WordPress admin panel of your site.
- The plugin settings are located in the WordPress control panel: Settings => Speedplus Check Woo Phone.
- All settings have text prompts for ease of use.
- Ready to translation by any plugins like WPML, Polylang and others.
- Already translated into the following languages: English, Ukrainian, Russian.